Mine Safety Policies
SR Metals strongly recognizes the importance of providing its employees with safe, pleasant and conducive working conditions at all times.
As such, the company’s safety policy revolves around three imperatives:
- The people are the most important asset of the mining operation.
- Regular training of its people is a vital component to achieve a safer workplace.
- Proactive and participatory approach will result in the prevention of accidents and other types of safety hazards.
Our commitment is to provide zero accident to our people and to the environment. Together with the Mines and Geosciences Bureau, we subscribe to the safety standards that can adapt to new methodology to be compliant with the global mining safety standards.
The company is responsible for carrying out and maintaining a safe environment for:
- Contractors and subcontractors
- Other parties entering the mining area
The strict implementation of the Safety Policy is embodied in the Manual of Safety Rules and Regulations.